Other Uses For Your CodesAbout the Author JasoniPhone & iPodIs there how can i track iphone promo codes a spy cam app? - Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com5 smartphone apps that might be spying on youSpy on any mobile phone RIGHT NOW!
- Ease of Use
- Jesita Ajani
- Read Text Messages Online with Sprint, Can You?
- Jaconiah Shelumiel T. Manalaysay
- Software[ edit ]
- Interface[ edit ]
- Frequently asked questions about finding your iPhone
- Mac or PC
Ease of Use
You shouldn’t have to be a rocket scientist to navigate through the software’s web-based control panel. A good app should make it easy for anyone to check chat logs, spy on text messages, or follow a device via the GPS.
Jesita Ajani is a second-year student majoring in Economics. Her interest in global economic issues has been the driving force of her motivation to participate in MUN conferences. Jesita has competed in numerous speech and debate competitions since junior high school along with other endeavours. Her favourite out of the conferences she has delegated in are Harvard National MUN and Asia Pacific MUN, bringing home Best Position Paper award. Jesita has also experienced in chairing and is currently serving as the Under Secretary General of JOINMUN 2018. She hopes that AWMUN 2018 will provide the most intriguing, substantive and excellent experience for all participants.x
- Site Map
- Mobile view
Read Text Messages Online with Sprint, Can You?
November 4, 2012 by Vicky 5 Comments
So you have searched the internet to see if it’s possible to read text messages online with Sprint service provider? Sorry to tell you this, but Sprint will not allow such a thing to happen at least for now. There is another solution though…
Not even will you be able to access your own messages with Sprint leave alone for your children or employees. This service has not been received well by phone service providers and it’s a miracle to get one offering the service. Sprint has maintained no for an answer as per now, though they might change their view on the issue; you never know.
Jaconiah Shelumiel T. Manalaysay
Mr. Manalaysay is a graduate of Political Science from the University of the Philippines- Diliman. He also holds a Master’s degree in Political Science, specializing in Global Politics from the Ateneo de Manila University. An avid MUNer since 2011, Jake has been a delegate, chair, and organizer for more than 30 Model United Nations conferences in and around the region. He has chaired several MUNs, including as Chair of SOCHUM to the 24 th Harvard WorldMUN in Seoul in 2015. He is the Deputy-Secretary-General of the 2018 Southeast Asia International Model United Nations to be held in Manila this October. He is also a member of the Board of Directors and Vice-President for Education and Research of the National Society of Parliamentarians in the Philippines. He currently works for the Philippine government as an Economic Development Specialist in the National Economic and Development Authority based in Manila.x
Poll of the week!How can I find out if my text messages are being hacked? .. Rarley does AT&T keep SMS content on their servers and even if they did, it would take a subpoena .. Saves the day every day!Real Time GPS Tracking StocksGET CELL TRACKER NOW WHILE IT’S YET FREE !
Software[ edit ]
Interface[ edit ]
In HTC Sense, the interface is based around home screen panels which in total are seven panels that allows user-customization. By default, the center home screen panel features a digital clock located on the top of the screen and weather animations of the current weather in the device's location, the remaining space in the bottom can be customized to user preferences. The launcher, located at the bottom of the screen, displays icons to open the App Drawer, Phone application, and the ability to add widgets on the Android desktop, and is shown throughout all seven home screen panels. Users can switch from one panel to another by sliding left or right. A small bar that sits on top of the launcher represents the current panel the device is viewing. Pinching the home screen (or pressing the home button if the user is on the center panel) brings up Leap screen, showing thumbnail views of all the home screen panels and allowing users to "leap" to another home screen panel easily. Unlike other custom user interfaces for the Android OS like Samsung's TouchWiz UI, HTC Sense does not allow disabling or removing a panel.
Most of the input on the device is given through the touchscreen, which understands complex gestures using multi-touch . Android's interaction techniques enable moving up or down by a touch-drag motion of the finger. However the buttons on the front of the device will also require frequent use throughout various applications in Android OS as the buttons play an important part in the user interface.
Frequently asked questions about finding your iPhone
Since I published this article, many people post comments with similar questions. Below you can find answers to the most asked questions. I hope this helps some of you!
“Can I track my iPhone if it’s turned off, is in airplane mode or not connected to the internet?”
Let me ask you the following: can you access your mobile browser and google something if your phone is off, in airplane mode or has no data connection? Correct…no you can’t. Same thing applies to tracking your phone. As long as it doesn’t have a working connection to the internet, it won’t be able to send any location data.
With Find My iPhone you can let the tool check regularly for your iPhone’s location. As soon as it goes back online (someone charges and turns it on, for example), Find My iPhone will notify you. This enables you to locate it (literally) as soon as possible. You can also check your Google Maps Timeline (see above) for your phone’s last reported location to Google.
“Is it possible to find my iPhone if someone turns off location services?”
Luckily, even if a stranger turns off location services on your iPhone, it’s still possible to locate your iPhone. With Find My iPhone you can activate the so-called ‘Lost Mode’. This activates location services on your iPhone remotely and immediately tries to locate it. It will stay activated as long as no one unlocks your device.
“Can I still locate my iPhone if I have already erased my iPhone?”
Bad news. Once an iPhone has been erased, it’s not possible to locate it anymore. The whole sense behind erasing a phone is to delete everything, including personal data, images, user settings and all logins (including iCloud). Without a connected iCloud or Google account, tracking isn’t possible. I recommend that you try to use your Google Maps Timeline (covered above) to get the last recorded location of your phone.
“I forgot my iCloud password and cannot locate my iPhone. How do I get my password back?”
In order to use Find my iPhone, you need to sign into your iCloud account. If you forgot your password, then this isn’t possible, of course. Apple makes it fairly easy to reset your Apple ID password (same one as on iCloud). All you need is your backup email account. Below you find the steps you need to follow:
- In your browser visit appleid.apple.com .
- Below the signup, click on “Forgot Apple ID or password?”
- Enter your Apple ID email address and click continue
- You’re offered two ways to reset your password. Either by sending a reset link to your backup email address or by answering the security questions you set up while creating your Apple ID account.
- Choose one of the options (easiest is via backup email address)
- If you chose “Get an email”, check your backup account for Apple’s email on how to reset your Apple ID password. In case you don’t receive an email within one hour, please check your other email accounts. Maybe you checked the wrong one and not the actual backup account you chose back when you first created your Apple ID.
- In the email, click the password reset link and follow the upcoming instructions. You’ll have to answer some security questions you set up before and enter your birth date.
- After that, you can enter a new password and confirm the password reset.
- That’s it! Keep in mind that you have to log into your Apple account on all your Apple devices since the old password doesn’t work anymore.
What if I’m not close to any computer to track my iPhone?
In that case, ask friends or try to find a helpful stranger with an iPhone. You can track your lost iPhone using the “Find My iPhone” app on another device. Just make sure that you are signed into your own iCloud Account. Otherwise you’ll just track the iPhone you’re holding in your hand.
I really hope this article helps you find your lost iPhone, iPad or Mac. If you do, it would be great if you share your story in the comments! Also, if you know of any other way to track down a lost Apple device, please let us know.
Note: In case you’re actually missing an Android device, head over to my guide on how to track a lost Android phone or tablet .
Filed Under: Apple , Guides , iOS Tagged With: Device Tracking , iPad , iPhone , Location History , mac , Tracking Apps
How to freak people out with there phone, iOS7.1.2, how to track a phone number, how to track anyone's phone, how to trace a number with iPhone, how to pinpoint a location with iPhone, how to find a lost iPhone, how to tutorial, how to record my screen, screen recorder, how to tell people where they live, how to track a current location, how to pinpoint your friends, how to freak out random people by telling them where they live, how to trace a number 2014, how to trace a number with iPhone 5, how to track a phone 2014, how to track a phone with iPhone 5, how to track a iPhone, white pages, phone tracker for iPhone, iPhone tracker app, whitepages app, iPhone 5 number tracker, 2014 how to trace a number with iPhone, how to use whitepages, how to get whitepages, how to find a phones current location, how to track a iPhone 2014, how to find a iPhone, how to track a phone number, phone tracker app for iPhone, iPhone tracer app, how to track a phone number with iPhone 5, how to find anyone's location, how to find, how to find anyone's current location, how to find anyone's location with iPhone, how to find anyone's location 2014
16.1.0 10 Jul 2017 - 54 sec - Uploaded by GGGUp next. How To Spy Text spy text messages? 100% working as of 2018! - Duration: 5:14 ..Meta See smsRecent Posts
Mac or PC
- Open iTunes. If you're not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID .
- From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > Redeem.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- If you want to use the camera in your computer to redeem your gift card, click Use Camera. Make sure to follow the onscreen instructions to capture the redemption code. If you're in certain countries or regions, or have an older card, you might have to enter the card manually in the box under "You can also enter your code manually," then follow the prompts. Click Redeem when you're done.
- If you have an App Store & iTunes Gift Card or Apple Music Gift Card, enter the 16-digit code, which starts with X, from the back of the card .
- If you have a promo or content code, enter the code from the back of the card.
Learn what to do if you see an alert message or can't redeem your App Store & iTunes Gift Card, Apple Music Gift Card, or content code .
Apple ID store credit is used for each purchase that you make in any of the stores, including Apple Music subscriptions, and for iCloud storage, until it's gone. Learn how to view your store credit balance .
MSpy Full Version for iPhones1. Login to iCloud & start “Find My iPhone” This flying car will finally go on sale in 2019
- I Spy Spooky Mansion for iPhone
- Period and Ovulation Tracker for iPhone
- Flight Tracking App for iPhone 5
- How to Spy Employee's Phone to Read Texts
- How to Monitor Others Texts Conversations
- Spy on Text Messages Apple iPhone 8
- Baby Monitor App for iPhone and Mac
- Track Keys With Apple iPhone 8s
- Spy on Text Messages on Another iPhone 6s