- Cast a vote with each and every email address you have. (One vote is allowed per address.)
You can vote for the Loyalsock Creek here:
- Like and share the Middle Susquehanna Riverkeeper Facebook post at:
The post is pinned to the top of the newsfeed.
If you have already liked and shared it, thank you. If you can share it again or share another version of the request, please do so. (There are several posts in the newsfeed.)
- Ask your family, friends, and co-workers to vote (and share).
- Like and retweet today’s post @midsusriver
- Like and share the post on Instagram @midsusriver
- Be a social media champion. For the next three weeks, push, push, push these voting posts out to your network.
- If you have access to the heavy users of social media (college students and young adults), please ask them to not only vote but to become social media champions for us too.
- Talk it up, up, UP! Let listening ears know that the winning waterway gets a year of celebration – paddles, hikes, programs, and more. AND, we bring attention to our lovely Loyalsock that is under threat. Plus, who doesn’t want to see the Eastern Hellbender become the state amphibian? The Loyalsock is home to this snot otter.
- Share this email with your friends, family, and colleagues.