Cabela’s Bowhunting Classic to Offer Sales, Giveaways, Free Activities and More
Hands-on learning and fun-filled events to be hosted by Cabela’s staff July 29-30
Hamburg, PA. (July 13 2017) – Cabela’s will help customers learn about archery and prepare for archery season with the company’s Bowhunting Classic event Saturday and Sunday, July 29-30. In-store activities offered during the event will include sales, giveaways, product demonstrations, guest appearances and hands-on seminars.
Visitors will have opportunities to learn about, and find deals on, the latest and greatest archery and hunting gear, including compound bows, crossbows, bow accessories, treestands, hunting blinds, optics and much more.
Drawing will be held for giveaways, including a Bushnell B-12 trail camera, a Badlands hunting pack, and a Cabela’s Insurgent compound bow. In addition, the first 50 customers through the doors on Saturday will receive a free Cabela’s beanie.
Cabela’s Pro Staff and in-store specialists, as well as visiting sponsors and guests, will offer visitors free insight and tips on archery equipment and techniques. Customers also will be able to put their new skills and gear to the test in the store’s indoor archery range while receiving guidance from industry experts.
Free, in-store activities offered Saturday and Sunday, from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., will include:
- Fuel Your Archery Addiction
- Representatives of Bear Archery will educate customers about getting started in archery, building skills, and Cabela’s-exclusive products
- Game Cameras: Scouting Your Next Trophy
- Representatives of Bushnell will offer insights on advanced features and benefits of trail cameras
- Kids’ S.A.F.E. Archery 11-2 Saturday & Sunday
- Ladies Archery 101 11-2 Saturday & Sunday
- Kids’ 3D Archery Shoot 12-2 Saturday
- Adult 3D Archery Shoot 12-2 Sunday
- Can Cooker Cooking 11-1 Saturday & Sunday
Guest appearances will include:
- Brian “Pigman” Quaca 11-2 Saturday
For more information about Cabela’s Bowhunting Classic activities, visit www.cabelas.com/hamburg.
For more information, contact: